Hear what people are saying about Doc Dossman!
Torri Edwards – U.S. Olympian
- Retired Olympian 2008 Olympic Finalist, 100m and 400m Relay
- 2007 U.S. Outdoor Champion, 100m
- 2007 World Outdoor Champion, 400m Relay
- 2003 World Outdoor Champion, 100m
- 2003 U.S. Outdoor Champion, 100m and 200m
"Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to accompany me to Japan for the World Championships, to London, to the U.S. Olympic Trials, to Beijing for the Olympics, and everywhere else you go for me!"
Shawn Crawford – Olympic Gold Medalist
- Nike Track & Field
- 4x U.S. Outdoor Champion ('01, '02, '04, '09), 200m
- 2008 Olympic Silver Medalist, 200m
- 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist, 200m
- 2004 Olympic Silver Medalist, 400m relay
"Doc, I want you to know that I appreciate you always coming through for me. Making the U.S. team is not just a win for me but for you as well. You are just as much a part of this as me and my coach. I don't want you to think that all your hard work on me has gone unnoticed. Thank you."
De Sean Jackson - Philadelphia Eagles NFL Wide Receiver, #10
- 2009 All Pro Punt Returner
- Cal Bears Football (2005-2007)
- 3x All-American as Punt Returner and Wide Receiver
- 2x All-Pac-10 as Punt Returner and Wide Receiver
- Long Beach Poly High School Class of 2005
- Parade Magazine High School All-American
- 2005 MVP of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- 2004 Long Beach Poly's CIF-SS Championship Team Member 2004
- Mr. Football State Player of the Year (Patient since 2003)
"Throughout my sports career I've been blessed to be a patient of Doc Dossman and take advantage of his services. He has been instrumental to my success and for that I am grateful."
O.J. Mayo - Memphis Grizzlies NBA, #32
- NBA All-Rookie First Team
- USC Trojans Basketball 2008
- All-Pac-10 Player 3x State Basketball Champions (Huntington High School), Huntington, West Virginia EA Sports Nat'l High School Boys Basketball Player of the Year
- McDonald's All-American
- 3x Parade All-American
- 2x Ohio's Mr. Basketball
"Doc, I want to thank you for the help healing my hamstring when I was in desperate need [while in high school]. It was much appreciated!"
Felix Sanchez - Olympic Gold Medalist, Dominican Republic Track & Field
- 3x World Champion 400m Hurdles ('01, '03 & '07)
- 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist, 400m Hurdles
"He has not only an understanding of how the body works and moves, but Doc also appreciates that even though we are all of similar build, there is not just one way to treat us. This is very rare! He hasn't let me down yet!! Thanks Doc!"
Darnell Bing - Houston Texans NFL Linebacker, #50
- USC Trojans Football Co-Captain & Strong Safety, #20
- 2005 All-American
- 2004 & 2005 National Champs
"The treatment I receive at Doc's office keeps me able to play at the best of my abilities without worrying about any injuries. Any little nagging pains I feel can be treated with a new technology that Doc Dossman uses called the cold laser. It takes any nagging pains away instantly!"
Dashon Goldson - San Francisco 49ers NFL Safety, #38
"I first connected with Doc Dossman going into the 2007 NFL draft out of the University of Washington. When I say he couldn't [have] come at a better time, I mean it! I had suffered a high-ankle sprain that limited a lot of things for me, such as: range of motion, flexibility, and lower-body strength. After a few sessions I felt a dramatic change in my mobility and strength-gain. This guy is educated and takes his job seriously, especially when it comes to [treating] athletes because he knows what our bodies go through on a day-to-day basis. GO Dossman!"
Stafon Johnson - 2010 NFL Rookie (Tennessee Titans)
- Former USC Trojans Football Running Back, #13
"I like to call him "Doc Trill Da Deal," because he the "Real Deal." Doc Dossman has never let me down. He has helped me on the high school level and now on the collegiate level. I plan to "go pro" someday and I look forward to using his services for the rest of my career!"
Carmelita Jeter - Fastest Woman Alive
- 2010 World Indoor Championships Bronze Medalist, 60m
- 2010 U.S. Indoor Champion, 60m
- 2009 U.S. Outdoor Champion, 100m
- 2x World Outdoor Championships Bronze Medalist, 100m
"I am very confident in the work that Doc Dossman does for me. He has kept my body healthy and ready to run for a very long season. Since I've been working with him I'm very confident that I will not have any repeat hamstring issues."
Ron Alice – Head Coach, USC Track & Field
"What you do for these kids and for the sport is so important. People really don't appreciate how necessary your services are in track and field. It is the only sport that requires you to push your body to the limit each and every single time you get on that line. In other sports you can rely on teammates and excel while playing injured. You can't play injured in track. It is the purest sport. In the olympics it is not called track and field, its called "athletics". You do a great service for the kids in our community and this program. You deserve to be saluted."
- Head Coach, UCLA Women's Track & Field Head Coach
- U.S. Women's Olympic Team (Track & Field) 1984 Olympic Gold Medalist, 400m Relay
"Reliable, hard-working, and passionate are the words that describe Doc Dossman. High school, college and world class athletes always gravitate back to him for his expertise. He is genuine."
- Athletic Director, Long Beach Poly High School Long Beach, CA
"Doc Dossman is not only invaluable for his services to our athletic department, but for his role as a mentor to so many of our kids."
- Mizuno Track & Field 2008 French National Champion
- 100m 2009 French National Champion
- 200m 2009 World Championships Semi-Finalist
- 200m 2008 Olympics Semi-Finalist
- 100m 2008 World Indoor Championship Semi-Finalist, 100m
"I've worked with a bench of physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and trainers in Europe, but Doc Dossman showed me another way to heal and most of all understands my body and its own language. [As] an athlete there is nothing more important than mastering the body and he helped me do that. He followed me every session (never looking his watch) in order to set me free from EVERYTHING that can impede me to run with a free mind."
- USA Track & Field Long Jumper
"Doc Dossman is the rare occurrence of a highly skilled professional with charisma and knowledge of today's pop culture. It's like having your close friend as your doctor."
- Former USC Track & Field Athlete
- 110m Hurdles Assistant Track & Field Coach, El Camino College Compton, CA
"I came to see Doc Dossman on a recommendation of my teammate, and I had a great experience. His knowledge and skill aided me when I strained my piriformis and got me healthy to be able to compete through it. I love how Doc Dossman is passionate about helping and his skills are hard to beat. His services are valuable and his friendship is invaluable."
- New York Jets NFL Tailback, #32
- Former USC Football Tailback, #23
"Doc Dossman is the reason I can still play at this level today. He has helped me through some serious injuries. He not only healed my body but he has also given me hope. He is like a big brother to me. I know that I can count on him no matter what any other doctors may tell me. Thanks for everything Doc! "